Pages

Thursday, February 04, 2010

"You Have Always Had Those Keys" Hat lady, cat, visionary


"You Have Always Had Those Keys" watercolor and ink, ACEO, on medium weight cold press watercolor paper. On Ebay, with 20% going to Mercy Corps.

The Lady is wearing an elaborate hat with keys dangling off it. Around her neck is a heart shaped locket with a keyhole in it. There is a searching expression in her eyes. The Cat knows about the keys, and tries to let her know that they are within reach, and always have been.



Also on eBay:



4 comments:

Jess said...

Hi Theresa, I found your blog through your email at the Illustators Digest forum and I'm so glad I did! Your paintings are gorgeous, so inventive and beautifully painted. I shall be back!

Rosemary said...

So creative and fun! I love it!

Theresa Taylor Bayer said...

Thanks Jessie and Rosemary!

D.Martin said...

Wonderful Theresa

Carry on

God Bless You