Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Seahorse Lady: Advanced Communications

Click to bid!

"Seahorse Communications Device" Medium: Acrylic. Size 3x5 inches (it's tiny). Genre: fantasy. I'm obsessed with seahorses lately, can you tell? In this one, the seahorse is a communications device, much like a bluetooth, only it's prettier. The floating seahorses are the communications satellites. Also the idea of "is it underwater, or on land?" seems to be a good one to pursue. I love ambiguities. Lastly, from a photo I took of Waverly, in case anyone wonders. It's an old blurred photo that I've used several times.

SOLD

1 comment:

Theresa Taylor Bayer said...

Oh, and I wanted to tell my painter friends this: see the reddish area in the grey area to the left? I've been wanting to figure out a way to charge other colors into an area like I do with watercolor. It's done the opposite way, with dry brush instead of using wet on wet, but it gives the same wonderful gradated effect.